What is This Soundcloud?

Sound-cloud is on line audio distribution platform.it is stated by in 2007 august.it bases in Berlin and Germayne.
Sound-cloud have two founders there are Alexander Ljung and Eric Wahlforss.

we everyone know about the you-tube but most of the people don't know about the sound-cloud we can use sound cloud for make on-line play-list,list others play-list and get good combination of songs.and we can store our audio track in sound-cloud.


this is big collection of audios.go and use sound-cloud give us any feedback.

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Do you mind generally if I refer to one or two of your articles and reviews for as long as I provide credit as well as sources back to your web page? My website page is within the similar market as your site and my web-site visitors will make use of most of the ideas you actually offer on this site. Please let me know if this is okay for you. Many thanks! OMP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey we need to share things with each other use them it's my pleasure

      Delete
  2. Hello! Nice post! Please do keep us posted when we can see a follow up! buy Soundcloud plays

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to know more about Soundcloud. Great article, thanks. buysocialmediamarketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post on Soundcloud. Buy Instagram Followers and get followers for your personal and business Instagram account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for providing information about soundcloud. Now I know who are the founders of sound cloud.
    Buyplaysfast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a nice and informative post. I Really appreciate Your work. I am actually enjoy establishing your post. Buy TikTok Followers

    ReplyDelete
  7.  So read about how I did it, the difficulties I faced and how I managed to got over them and publish the result. soundcloud plays

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback